Saturday 29 December 2007

Year End Gathering 2007

It has been while since my last home gathering with friends. Tonight, we have a family gathering among friends at my house. The idea was mooted sometime in middle of last month as we felt we should have small gathering among family to enable family members to know each other better and this can be helpful in time of need.

In all, we are estimating 10 adults and 16 children will be in my house. In fact, I am quite worry that the number would swell much further that my little house would not able to cater for such number and we may need a professional place to provide better cosy environment. But with support and encouragement from organising friends, I believe we shall have a great evening tonight.

We shall start our programme at 6pm as to cater for those with kids that we believe may need to have early break..or some may go for late night movie etc. It is on potluck basis as everyone have the opportunity to prepare their own food.

We had initially talked about BBQ (our young time favourite) but then again...due to age and kids, we felt it may not serve the best interest for this round.

Few games shall be conducted and a gift exchange event shall also be carried out for the kids.

I look forward to a great evening tonight.

No comments: