Saturday 8 December 2007

A New Look Indeed

As I walked into the lobby of my KL Home (for 6 months period between Oct 2006 to March 2007), I can feel the difference...a different world, it just look like a new hotel.
All brightens up! A of lot warmest wishes...Hallo..Mr. Yii, welcome back !...from the bell boy, front counter staff, housekeeping, security to Mr. Riven, the GM himself. I told Riven that I am impressed with the new transformation and start asking him how much had the management spend for this new look ?

"Wait...Mr. Yii, wait till you step into the room...and I want your sincere comments on it", as Riven requested without answering my query. Curiousity floods my mind there and then as I said..ok...ok.

As soon as the counter staff passed me the room key...No. 337, I immediately go up to the room.
Hmm...muach ! ..Indeed the new look is fabulous...the hotel management should have done this transformation during my 6 months stay ! You can see the photo on the new bed and its presentation...

They also placed a new plasma TV sony Bravia 32" on a new 2 in 1 writing table...


Beside the internal building transformation, they have redo the artificial lake to look like a beach front...it is a real cool look (the photo below is taken before the dinner start)

*****

My Company Group Dinner 2007 actually took place for the 1st time on this man-made beach last night and the theme for the night is "Baywatch"(Previous year, it was in the ballroom). A total of about 400 hundred turn up for this grand event of the year. I took a lot of pictures especially the beauties in their sexy beach wear.


The food is fabulous, the MC is hillarious, the band is awesome and the whole environment is cooling with smiles all around. In addition, lucky draw, games and dancing around...a real enjoyment of life.

****

After the dinner event, I am spending two days break over in KL and will meet Pat this Sunday to catch on the latest progress directly from horse's mouth.

1 comment:

Heroes said...

The other night you mentioned to me that until now you still can't imagine how you could 'survive' in the hotel room for SIX months???

Furthermore the room was not as nice as shown in the latest photos taken.

Those six months, the room was your second house cum room after work from office. You did everything in the limited square cubical. It was the return trip once a fortnight that made you strive hard to overcome the loneliness in your heart as at least you have something to look forward in continuing your stay in KL.

Anyway it's always feel great and mixed feeling when you return to the same place, same room that you have been spemding alone over a period of six months.

That's part and parcel of our life journey and it's God's will to test your patience, faith and gratitute towards whats you have had in your life.