Monday 10 December 2007

School mate's Marriage

It has been a while for me since the last one way back...probably 5 years back (frankly I could not recall the actual date/year) attended a classmate's marriage. Today, I received a call from an old classmate (nickname: Forever Living or Shi Bu Liao) informing me that he is going to get married on this coming Wednesday and hoping that I could attend his marriage ceremony. My mind actually went blank for while as I thought it is a joke...but it is real.
I am so happy for him, another one finally settled down. However, I could not confirm on my participation on his wedding event as it falls on Wednesday, a working day for me. Hopefully, I can sort it out soon and able to attend.
In fact, i am anxiously waiting for my other golden friend to settle down...but still, no sound as yet though fresh leads have been given. Hopefully it will very soon...as I have been keeping the angpow for too long...
Last but not least, i am wondering on how many are still single in my class or my form...SHS8890 Alumni.

5 comments:

Pat said...

I got the call, too and was very surprised, but happy, too!

As you said, waiting for our other "diamond bachelor" friend to settle, too :)

Heroes said...

.................... :-X .........
(complete silent mode)

Heroes said...

He did informed me that he is going to get marry in December few months back but forgotten until last weekend I called him up and wondering whether he had married or not. Then I came to know it's on Wednesday, 12.12.07.

I am happy for him too....

William said...

Who is Shi Bu Liao? Can't remember the nick name. Any more clue?

mygreatbuds said...

Is Peter. His face looks like a hong kong actor in the 80s.