Saturday 1 December 2007

Last Lap of 2007

Putting up the photo of Carl Lewis (9 gold medalist) is an inspiration for success. He is my 100m and long jump hero...you may read on his story at http://www.carllewis.com/ . A sensational website...exclusive with his personal narration for you...
" Experience life to the fullest, get the most out it, reinvent yourself and go for it again !" Carl Lewis
I am always feeling good about starting a fresh calender month as we could have the opportunity to rearrange our position in the tasks that we do, a quick review session. It is especially good when it is started on a weekend...as I will have extra time to do the review. So, today is 1st Dec, a Saturday and further today is the last 1st of day of the month of the year...isn't it awesome ?

This month I shall work extra smart and hard to ensure all my set goals are achieved or least nearer to the desired results. Review of my goals is important on monthly basis and critically this period as I am also planning for my next year's goals or resolution. When comparing to personal resolution, corporate requirement is relatively easier to be set and followed as probably due to direct pressure from management and constant review.

With my 20th class reunion coming up soon, it seems that time is now shorter and more precious than 20 years back. Casting aside my school time and only looking at those 20 years...what actually have I done ? Having analysed those 20 years, then I need to ask what is my next 20 years to be ? (though many may think...do you still have another 20 years ? well we must always be positive looking forward, isn't it?)

So, if we look at broader perspective, we will be able to carve a graph of our achievement or failure so that we could change for a difference ! (then later it is easier for us to write our bibliography..hehehe )
May we (I) have a great DECEMBER..a time of recollection, rekindling of relationship (reinvent ourself as what Carl Lewis said !) and charting a new course for new 2008 ahead !

No comments: