Thursday 6 December 2007

A Great Evening On 051207


I had a great gathering of friends last night with old school friends. We are now getting closer, more in touch in the last 6 months than the last 20 years ago since we parted our ways into the society.

Luckily..the old stories still link us to each other, how great it is...especially the time of growing up in the 70ies and 80ies.

I hope we could rekindle and cherish the sweet years of those days...as much memories as possible to ensure everlasting friendship, walk together till the last breath.

I am eager and looking forward to 8th February 2008 (or 8208), that is our 20th Reunion Anniversary. I bet some of us have not hear one another since 20 years ago....some may have forgotten their face...

GO FOR IT...FRIENDS, DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY ANYMORE...

DO NOT TREAT IT AS AN YEARLY EVENT AS WE MAY NOT KNOW WHAT STORE AHEAD. GRAB IT WHILST YOU KNOW IT...

GO FOR IT...SEE YOU AT OUR SHS ALUMNI 88-90 20TH REUNION

Time : 6.30PM

Date : 08 FEBRUARY 2008

Place : PARAMOUNT HOTEL, SIBU


TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED FROM (please just shout your name/request at http://shs8890.blogspot.com/ ;
1) JOSEPH SIA - SIBU
2) DAVID KUOK - SIBU
3) ING HEE - SIBU
4) KOK SEY - KUCHING
5) AH CHIONG - KL

We are targetting 80...hope you are one of them...you willnot regret and only gain more accomplishment !

2 comments:

Ivy said...

Wah...this picture posted on 3 different blogs, hebatlah.

You're right Gr8buds, I have met more of my old school/classmates within the last 6 months compared to the last 10years, I am really very happy and grateful for all the friends I have.

Ooi, got Magnum/Toto number some more...next year definitely a prosperous year...although THIS year was the best for all the piggies!!

mygreatbuds said...

Intention is clear.

I want to drum up the participation.

I hope most of our friends is aware of this great event...and had decided to make the necessary arrangement to attend...