Tuesday 25 December 2007

Happy Birthday To Jesus, My Lord & Brother

It's raining outside and concluded the forecast by the metrological department that this year, we shall be celebrating Wet Christmas. So, if man could forecast yet quite an accurate future...then we would have no doubt in God's love for us as he send his only Son through Mary & Joseph. He had planned this salvation programme in the beginning of time and He fulfill on this very holy night. May the light of Christmas keep you warm, guided and renewed your faith as it lead you in the righteous path of salvation.
***
Millions of money have been spent just on SMSes tonight and the day after....throughout this season of jolly. Is it worth it ? Yes, indeed as I can feel the warm of freindship and kinship, that is priceless and precious bonding. Without this SMS technology, we would have been sending physical cards which is limited and more expensive though may hold different value of reflection.
We cannot just keep silence...can we ? It is rude if we do not reply the message of love and blessing....we must pass on the flame of love so that we could be renewed and transformed...like a Candle...giving light to others,...self-tranformed...

***
Hey, I have a new phone for Christmas....it is my wife who gave this early Christmas present, a cool sleakzy N95 8G (not before my N80 was faulty, suspected due to after heavy usage as Internet modem to my laptop 2 weeks earlier).
It is indeed a different in quality especially the big screen that it has, bigger than the 1st version of N95. It can also display a horizontal show apart from usual vertical stance. Now, I can also download the whole movie to be watched at convenient as the memory bank is 8G.

It has also WIFI function, so I can still browse Internet at Coffee Beans, Starbucks..
So, my dream of having N95 in my earlier post has been fulfilled :)

***
Christmas gifts for my family...I also bought a special gift for my wife (must be vice-versa mah..if not my ears would be longer) and of course not forgetting my kids who have been pestering since they saw the Christmas tree on display in the shopping mall...
They also asked..."Is Santa Clause going to come tonight to give them gifts ?" I do not know who gave them the idea as definitely not from me...
When I am very young (when my age is still a single digit), I used to hang my stoking on the eve of Christmas for Santa to put in the Christmas gift...and in one Christmas...I got a note instead of gift...it is actually a long note from my parents...commenting on my whole year action/attitude bla...bla...a detail appraisal..huh (I wish I could have kept that note, it would be a priceless note)...hehehe...what an experience...(later I found out that they have tight budget that year to buy all 5 of us (4 brothers & a sister...I am touched by their innovative action...though no gift but the note gave a renewal to my life as I take it very seriously as though it is from Papa Santa)

***

Merry Christmas, Felix Navidad..may you all receive abundant blessings on this Holy Day...

No comments: