Tuesday 29 January 2008

FAT ?

I believe nobody like to be overweight, oversize or simply large and fat. However, one just could stand to the temptation of being comfortable, enjoying favourite foods especially the oily or fried foods.

The photos that I pasted as follow would describe your immediate preference if you do have a choice ?

a)


b)

(This is not a sexy topic..okay)

I believe all will choose the photo b) as I myself would love to have it or merely "watching" it. Then, why there still many overweight (sadly me included) out there ? I don't know and again blame it to the indiscipline in maintaining good diet and temptation created by the skinny people ??? (well well well, it is our own choice and indeed we have a choice)

We are what we eat ! I choose my eating pattern, type and etc and nobody will actually be able to gun point on what I want to eat though few times, my bosses use soft tactics to press me to eat more as they always say...young man have the capacity and can eat more...(but I do listen to pretty gals :) ).

Now, with "Ah Mo Ni 2008" already into 29 days...I have not really started my diet regime...again my diet plan crashed ! ...Nevermind, "ngeaw choo ni" is just around the corner...let's get started...

Before reboot...let's go down to my weight memory lane...
a) Before going to KL in 1990, my weight was about 100kg...after 12 months, it dropped to 86 kg and maintained for about 5 years.
b) By the time I was back in Kuching in 1997, my weight was 92 kg and then there is no stopping in the next 8 years when it reached the peak at 123kg.
c) It came to my senses in end of 2004, I started the nutritious breakfast cutting out rice/carbo and go for more fruits...I have managed to cut a whoppy 18 kg within 3 months and maintained for nearly 2 years...
d) Then in Oct 2006, I was seconded to KL for 6 months...my weight gradually increase as still on and off I take nutrituous breakfast menu...however my weight still go up to 110kg due to a lot of drinking sessions to please...
e) Last 8 months after coming back from KL, I have kampua/kolok/laksa almost every other day (no wonder lah..) my weight definitely goes up as expected by another 4 kg and now is 113kg (the last I weight in was on first week of January...may be now is 115...;\)
Enough is enough...no more self accomodation...I have set my target to achieve a healthy weight at 100 kg by 30 April 2008 2008(BTW, for my height at 6 foot, my ideal weight for my height is 72 kg ...hehehe...how to achieve this fairy weight, another 30% reduction...huh ?).

What do you think ? Is this realistic ? (on my first approach on 100 kg and not the 72 kg,..of course)) Any advice ? Anyone want to challenge ?

The write up arrangement is as such to confuse readers..hehehe..

No comments: