Friday 1 February 2008

Management Agony

For the past 3 weeks or so, I have been ever hectic with a long of things going through my mind. Being alone in thinking especially on certain P & C issues (secrets) is really an agony to my mind and body.

May be, this is probably due to long holiday coming along as I wish to clear many of my tasks in hand or probably due to lack of management skill in doing balancing acts.

Speaking about this, many can quote a lot of example of management theories which at times, I felt disgusting to hear it as when we approach on real scenario, the situation really sucks. However, deep inside...I think there is some validity to it. A yes no yes no situation is a real step to pure management.

That is why I always keep reading a lot of management books to provide alternative thinking or else I would just give up !

In summary, one must keep positive in all his/her approach, after all, we shall be able to manage the whole situation so long we are positive about it.

Sincerely, I felt pains on my left wing and even my masseur told me that I have overstressed muscle over that area...this could definitely due to stress. Friends said may be due to my sleeping positions.

Exercise is a must now...and I pledged to triple up my exercise time from now onwards and in fact I have a pair of new Reebok sport shoe in my recent trip to KL to psyche myself up to run extra miles.

Hah...I have a break tomorrow and Sunday, a time to burn the extra kilos...:)

No comments: