Sunday 13 January 2008

Your Best Life Now

Beside N95 8G, my darling gave me a book titled "Your Best Life Now" by Joel Osteen as Christmas gift...I have not open up a single page as yet...but will start tonight so that I could update myself the latest art of appreciating life.

When I reflected at those less fortunates, I am indeed very blessed by God for having a good and comfortable life and I thank with my wholeness for His LOVE for me and my family.

So, to appreciate this goodness of life, my determination is continually sharing the goodness of my life with the people in need and less fortunates not neccesarily just from the point of material benchmark but spiritual or mental states.

Will share further on the gist of the book in my next blog soon...

Have a nice weekend...

No comments: