Friday 18 January 2008

Traffic Lights In Our Life

Everyday I have passed through many traffic lights and just between my house to my office, I need to go through at least 5 of them subject to which road I used of course.

Is there any significant of their existence in our life ? On surface basis, it is designed to regulate traffic flows and the junction of a road. Deep inside as I reflect to life, we also have unseen "traffic lights" working in our day to day life. We need them to regulate our life especially the usage/flow of our timing in managing events especially those concurrent happenings.

Each and every action of ours may need such guidance to approve go (green), consider (yellow) or stop (red). Experience will help one to facilitate this operation of traffic light functions effectively.

When this traffic system broke down, the service of policeman will take over for while that is when help is required when one needed most.

When we tried to jump the lights, we are riding at our own risks ? It is much more complex as I thought further...

***

Traffic lights could be a person in your life or the method we use to live life to the fullest or whatelse...

No comments: