Saturday 12 January 2008

tHe Spring, Biggest and prettiest among all

On Thursday evening, I went to tHe Spring for my dinner and to my surprise the flow is smooth though there are a lot of cars. This latest shopping mall dubbed the mini Mid-Valley has just been officially open on Wednesday by our beloved CM and Thursday is open to the public.
As I observed the set up, it is definitely more professional and the surrounding are clean and orderly manner. At least 60-70% shops are already opened and this is in total contrast to Boulevard.
Indeed the feeling when inside there is like in Mid-Valley....as they also of North, East, South and West Court.


The above picture is the spring design at the food court. A lot of people, the food is pricy but because of the ambience, I think it is worth it...
Thumb up for the management for putting up a great mall for Kuchingnites.

No comments: