Tuesday 1 January 2008

A New Beginning


A brand new beginning has started since one and half hours ago.... Everything that we have done in 2007 has became history. All sweetness & bitterness events have became our learning experiences.

For the start of this new year 2008, Kuching City has experienced heavy rains (since 7pm on 31/12/2007) as though a deep cleansing activity has been carried out...bringing out fresh starting for a great new year. It is still raining heavily till now...at 1.57am..

Millions of millions text messages again been circulated around...giving extra bonuses to the Telcos. I myself have lost count on how many messages that I have sent...and I would not be able to send to all friends as at this stage, costing needs to be in check as I just learnt petrol price set to increase soon :).

Therefore in cost saving mode (hehehe), I take this "platinum" opportunity to wish all readers especially my friends of SHS Alumni 8890 a very happy, healthy, gracious, peaceful, hopeful and prosperous new year. Amen.

No comments: