Monday 7 January 2008

20th Anniversary T-shirt, what do you think ?

As I chat about the coming 20th Reunion Gathering which is coming soon...I thought of suggesting to the committee to print a special edition of this Reunion as souvenir. I do not know whether how good will be the response is plus I have not even mentioned to the OC...(that why I only put up in my personal blog..:))

With Heroes, we have proceeded to check on the pricing...and it came to about RM40 per piece with specially made logos sew on it...which we felt is affordable but of course do not know how well it will be received by our old classmates...

We are looking at printing 50 pieces to sell at the Reunion (on free will basis, no requirement).

To illustrate the actual T-shirt....I have taken a photo on the colour of the T-shirt...(blue green...represent evergreen spirit... (those hands are Heroes')




Then...a special logo to be sew on the left breast of the shirt...


At the back, we will sew our blog's address to promote the surfing on this blog for latest update between our old classmates...



What do you think ? Sincerely is this a good idea ?? Will you buy one for yourself and one for your spouse or friend ?

If yes, please reply...and place your order with your size...(M, L, XL, XXL)...

8 comments:

Pat said...

Cool idea! I think we should give one to each teacher who turn up for the reunion.

Only thing I worry is how many of each size should we make.

mygreatbuds said...

Thanks. For teacher..if the number is huge may need to get sponsors...(say each RM40...if 10 already RM400.00)

First round, we go by request...early order...try to gather as many as possible, as bigger quantities will get large number discounts..

So how many are you ordering ? size ?

Heroes said...

wow wow wow..... i like the design!

BTW, some suggestions.... maybe we change the name to

SHS 88-90 ALUMNI
LOGO HERE
2@@8
20th Anniversary

I order one M size.

Anonymous said...

Wow..... XL for me. What do you think?

mygreatbuds said...

Heroes, noted but the 2008 will be below the 20th Anni.

Ardy, sure but suggest XXL better.

Guys...the response seems to be good, I will move this promotion to our SHS 8890 Alumni's blog..

Anonymous said...

OK. XXL for me :)

Vincent Wong said...

Do you need any help on the T Shirt? I can get much cheap than RM40. I have direct contact with the supplier. Most probably, the cost of T-shirt no more then RM30. I guess.I had enquiry before for my buyer. Do call me at this no.012-2298 168 /012-8892 168, if you need my help.

mygreatbuds said...

That is great..then we can have comparison.

Where is the supplier located ?

Will call you.