Thursday 1 November 2007

Am Not Feeling Well...

As I have been on a very hectic activities for the past two weeks...I can feel my throat is dryer, soft coughing and yesterday have high fever but no sweating. Whole night difficult to sleep and as though floating in the air.

Just bought cough syrup to expedite cure beside taking 4 tablets of Vit C every 12 hours and applying vicks on my feets to stop the coughing. The virus attack is strong and I can feel my whole body aching and fever for the last two days.

Well, all these are due to not enough sleeps and too much drinking at late hours since the previous Tuesday beside probably in the low cycle of fitness.

I hope the recovery would be fast as I need to complete few of important tasks over the next few days.

3 comments:

Heroes said...

dont take shower in the early morning as u told me although u r sick now....it just like u add salt onto your wound.....

Stop sleep in the air cond room and wear more shirt so that u could sweat and i m sure u will get well soon.

Hornbill said...

Hope you are feeling better now. In Germany many people also get sick like flu and cough when the weather changes from warm to cold and vice versa.

Take care and get well soon.

mygreatbuds said...

Thanks for your wishes. I am feeling better now at least do not have the fever now not after seeing a doctor (taking 2 type of antibiotic).

I think when I am older...I m afraid of getting sick...:)