Monday 5 November 2007

My Rachel's Birthday

Rachel is 6 years old, by the stroke of 3.29pm today...we have actually celebrated her birthday yesterday evening at a local restaurant together with her brother, ee-ee and of course mummy and daddy...

She is very happy and has been waiting for this day for a long time...she is on the smile the whole night...and keep asking her brother and us to sing the birthday songs...and she will also move her body along to the tune of the musics.

Her brother Moses also gave him a warm hug and a kiss to wish her sister...Happy Birthday ! Rachel in return allow him to have one of the two cherries on the cake. :)

Well, Moses is also very eager for his turn...as he already mentioned to me about what he wants on his birthday...which is also this month, on the 18th !

6 comments:

Ivy said...

Hey, Happy Belated Birthday wishes to Rachel! Wah, she looks so happy.

It's really quite nostalgic for me to see the words "ee-ee", cos that's how my nephews wld spell it too when they write smthg to me. I'm sure Rachel's ee-ee must sayang her a lot too.

Hornbill said...

Please wish Rachel a very happy belated birthday from Juergen and me too, not sure whether she remembers us but may be if you say the ang moh uncle, she might remember :-D

mygreatbuds said...

Ya, Mag...I think they will remember the ang moh uncle...

You are coming back very soon..hoh..less than 3 months time ??? because Ah Ti told me about your plans and I think he is very eager for your company back...first time celebrating Chinese New Year with you and Juergen at his new house...wow...

mygreatbuds said...

Ivy, not only Rachel & Moses sayang the ee-ee, I also sayang her because she really help me & my wife a lot..every Monday to Wednesday, she will pick them up from the school and then cook dinner for the whole family...where can have such a good sis-in-law ?

Heroes said...

yeah, u r right Gr8buds, i am eager to celebrate CNY with my sis & bro-in-law next year.

Wow, yr sis-in-law is real good and nowhere to find another like her liaw lor.....

mygreatbuds said...

Heroes, she is still single...leh..