Thursday 22 November 2007

Medical Insurance

Better buy a cover as to protect our financial ability when we need most. The rising cost of medical is inevitable with every other things had increased. I have bought extra cover for myself although my company does provide a cover for me.

Even, I have bought for my parents as I believe insurance does serve the right purpose when we are uncertain of the potential financial difficulties ahead but of course, we always pray that we will never have to rely on it.

The price of insurance increases with age. However, once you are diagnosed with poor health condition, you will not longer eligible for such cover.

Therefore, my friends, do it now than later. If you do have have means but at least have the will...buying the small cover first and later upgrade it to better plans.

No comments: