Friday 23 November 2007

Do You Know How Dirty Is The Air ?

Many of us may not realise that our air has a lot of contaminants and especially in our house or our bedroom. Two years back, I bought a set of Air Treatment System after seeing the presentation from our John W. who share how dirty is the air. Today, I am grateful that I have bought this external lungs in my room as it helps me to breath/filter the dirty contaminants from the flow in my bedroom. In addition, it also increase the flow of fresh air and increase coldness to my room (nowadays, I only put my aircon temperature at 24 degree and I already felt it is very cold in contrast to before, where I have to set at 16 degree)
How dirty is it ? Let me show you the difference on the outer 1st layer of the filter pad of the machine ?

a) Before cleaning,..I trust that you are able to notice the white thick layer of dust/contaminants on the outer filter,



b) After my quick cleaning,




My wife and I actually could not understand why there is so much dust in our bedroom as we have been cleaning our room frequently...but as we explore further, we realise that there is a lot of fibre from our clothings and contaminants from air circulating in our room.

If you do not have this air treatment system to verify, you may want to check on your air-con filter, you will understand what I am sharing today.

Do take care of our lungs as they can not be replaced and it is God's given gift, to enable us to breath and live a fruitful life..

6 comments:

Heroes said...

ehem....ehem.....a workshop presentation on air treatment system?

I have been waiting for so long since i moved in my house a year ago but the air treatment system still not yet arrive. Is it out of stock?

mygreatbuds said...

Oh.no-no..I never thought it as I am more concern on the quality of air.

Talking about detoxification, , one health expert also meantioned that having a good air treatment system is also enabling detox for our lungs as we allow it to have fresh air for as long as 8 hours during our sleeping time...after sucking those dirty air in our environment when we are out of our house.

It is not out of stocks, just that you have not placed your order. There is a instalment payment. Suggest you to consider when you get your bonus on Jan 2008.

mygreatbuds said...

Talking about filtering, what we can see can be scary...but those unseen that is filtered by the hepa filter in the 3rd layer of the system is more dangerous and alarming...

Ivy said...

I once watched a friend demonstrate his company's vacuum cleaner (Miele - Germany brand)on a used pillow. He put the pillow into a plastic bag and used the vacuum cleaner to suck out all the air, so that the pillow's air is also sucked out. Ai yo yo...tengok pun gi-lik, it was so dirty!!!

You can even just leave the v.cleaner on (take off the hose) and let it run for 15-20mins in your room so that it sucks away all the dustmite in the air. I liked it a lot, but very very pricey!!

William said...

I watched a tv series named "Do you know that your house is killing you?" last night. All household items including linen, paint, carpet, etc emitting chemical and organic vapour into the air. Some paints are lead and the lead vapour is damaging to small children and pregnant women. An air purifier will definitely help to reduce the contamination.

Anonymous said...

You write very well.