Thursday 11 October 2007

Rachel & Moses

Today I put in my son's picture in my personal profile as I think he looks like me when I am 4 years old...isnt it ?
He is really cute-handsome, energetic and playful...probably like the dad..wherever he goes, a lot of onlookers like to "cubit" his face. I have also learnt that his teachers also like to hug and kiss him...
His favourite movie is SPD rangers for now...as previously is Ultraman, Power rangers, sponge-bob, Pikachu...aiyo, I have to be the bad guy always as he is the super Hero...

His sister Rachel...is 6 years old..leh..is very pretty, lady-like and talks a lot. At times, I am surprised that she could communicate to me like an adult...Now, she likes to read books and go to bookshop...also now she is a teacher to Moses. On, yes..she can read Mandarin and better than me. Eventually the sis-bro will be teaching me Mandarin...hehehe.. Rachel also like to sing and dance beside snacking.

My wife always reminded me that we must thank God for giving us two wonderful children. No matter how difficult is our life to be especially challenges ahead, my two kids give us hope to the future..


2 comments:

Heroes said...

I don't know how you look like when you was 4 years old but one thing for sure that your son is cute-handsome whether the father is the same at that age, i don't know 2X... :-)

Of course your kids mandarin is better than you lar...Anyway, you have improved a lot in your mandarin in term of communication with others.

Pat said...

Hey, you have two great kids :)

Somehow, the eldest ones usually mature faster, I think its because they realize their role as the "tai kor" or "tai che" to look after the younger siblings.

Although we all sometimes get irritated by our kids antics and tantrums, ultimately they bring great joy to our lives. I remember a friend who told me that after her first daughter was born he would rush home every day to spend time with her.

Kids grow up fast, so always cherish our time with them :)