Wednesday 17 October 2007

My Mum Has A Handphone..finally

My mum called me up on Monday asking me about getting a handphone as my dad is grumbling that he cannot find her when she is out in the market (as all this while my dad had a handphone but not my mum)...guess what...yesterday she called me up with her new handphone from the shop.

She has a Nokia but I do not know the model..and costs RM270.00, I guess is the 3000 series.

My mum said everybody now has to have handphone if not, it is difficult to keep contact."...gangku lo nen"...even the kids at the age of 10 also has one...she laments...She never had any handphone and I think she will need to learn a lot on using a phone...hopefully soon she can send me SMSes...but I do not know Mandarin ?

3 comments:

Heroes said...

Yeah it's true that nowadays handphone is becoming a need in our daily life. As we always say "Keep in touch".

When yr mum send sms in mandarin to u....not a big deal as yr home minister is a mandarin expert....

Anonymous said...

mom also called me n said that is her mobile no. what a surprised!! think she won't sms us lar. if do, think we will kena jackpot liao..Rgds, Ah mei

mygreatbuds said...

Welcome to my blog, sis.

Probably yes...as if you could remember the auntie in Follow The Law by Jack Neo...:)