Friday 5 October 2007

10 Years of My Handphone Memory

I had my first handphone in April 1997, a black Nokia-232, a real stylish phone at its era. My Sa-Hia, Joe collected my phone no...019-XXX5108 which I have been using up to this day.. It is a good phone but the problem was the keypad..due to overusage the carbonise form was detached over time...I think I have changed 3 times and each time I spent RM50....until Heroes told me it's time to change...don't remember when but I guess in 1999.




2nd phone is Nokia 3310...a very popular model also...the screen is bigger and can put in more messages, timing and logos...I used for about a year before it was stolen at JPJ counter (I left it there...)


Then, Nokia 5110...a replacement for my lost handset...the function is similar to Nokia 3310 except that it is colourful...



Later in 2001, I changed to better model..colour screen...Nokia 8250. A camera phone also with infra-red












Itchy mind got me again in 2002...I upgraded to a "sabun" phone...Nokia 6610...wow...not only colour screen, camera and infra-red, it can also download programme and recording...




With N70 came out in early 2005,...I switch it almost immediately after I came to know it...it is an almost a palmtop materials...got blue tooth plus high-end photo take..



More stylish and "man" when compared to Nokia 6610...

Unfortunately, I lost the phone during a pasar malam outing in 2006...the phone slipped from my left pocket (remember clearly...as it is a costly phone)...


My wife always supportive in my choice...always says that we must not be replaced with the same model..go for better one...there I got N80....cool and sexy....with 3 mega pixel camera and with Wifi ability...(it has been my good companion when I was in KL from Oct 2006 to April 2007...my walkman, video watching etc...)

I am still holding this phone........although there is a ringing tone of N95 (5 mega pixel, better video quality, internet linked) at the back ground...who knows...somebody will give as my Christmas present...when the 8GM 2nd version-All black came out to our market here...wow !



N95 - down below for those who have not seen or those who would like to fulfil my Christmas wish...I pray sincerely....:)



*** I think I have 1 more model in between, but just could not remember its name...but still a Nokia ! I always love Nokia...as it is reliable, strong and stylish beside more friendlier in its usage....

No comments: