Monday 15 September 2008

Thankful For Life

Successful ones always advise in their speeches, writings or testimonials to appreciate life and in all we have live. I agree totally and always reminded myself of the thanksgiving to what I have been blessed.

We must appreciate life and those obstacles in life is part and parcel of the perfection journey where everyone will need to go through. Positive ones will always look for solutions to their obstacles rather than rattlings on difficulties or problems without even try to resolve them.

"If we practise what the successful ones practices, we will eventually taste the same success" says one of the successful leader. 'If we have not achieve the success, it may be that we have not follow or practise the exact method....do not lose your faith, be patience and definitely we will reach the shore"...he added.

Wherever I am down, I keep reminding myself how lucky I am when compared to many other..i.e probably 95% others in the world whom many may have not live through their first 5 years of life or having gone through much painful life without having the opportunity to write this blog.

As I journey to Kuching airport this morning, I saw a group of general workers walking slowly to their construction site @ Four Seasons Hotel which is scheduled to complete/open by Dec 2008 - another project by TPK, I start to imagine what sort of life they are going through. A nearer reflection will be the kongsi house just in front of my house. It is a contrast of two world probably.

I am wary of the increasing higher cost of living with satisfaction of oneself. One needs to constantly improve their performances to enable greater returns in their investment of time. It may also turn into a pressure in coping up with the challenges in life. However, I believe with the sense of appreciation in us, it may lessen the piling pressure on this expectation as it give consolation.

My friend, appreciation is a start to our charity and blossom to success. From this, we may value more on life as knowingly it is shorter by seconds as we live on. Therefore, always try to make every moment worthwhile especially with loved ones. Cheers !

1 comment:

Mr Tee said...

When u r moving forward, it is always good to look back occasionally and reflect what u have achieved and appreciate it.

We can never change what's in the past but we can always place a better 'past' if we guide ourselves in the correct path every moment.

We all came thru the same 'path' at birth and I always believe it is our burning desire to be different that makes one to be succcesful in later life.

If u haven't got the desire, start one now or else u will always be like the general worker like TPK. If u haven't got enuf desire, increase ur pace. If u think u have enuf, look back and think is it really enuf? What ever level u r at, dun forget to appreciate God's love and gift and shared it with your loved ones.

Hmmmm....checked my bank bal just now and already spent 80% despite only mid of the month. KANASAI. Better go to zzzzz......