Thursday 25 September 2008

Did You Ever Buy ?

This was drawn in yesterday session of CASH Result. Anyone won ? If I bought just RM1,000, I could have struck RM2,500,000.00 ! (na shi wa u chi ba ban....this song lingering in the mind)

With luck...it is such an easy way to become millionaire..believe it ? Yes, it is just so true....can get enough money to settle a lot of things and help a lot of people in need

Buy a lottery ticket (not this 4D) only costs RM3.30, you will stand a chance to it. A chance...ok.., we just do not know when but if the luck is there...you will get it ! That is why many still loyally buy the lottery ticket as the hope is always there....it will just come...

In a real me...I seldom buy 4D or lottery tickets...just do not have the urge of every Wed, Sat & Sunday not like my parents who are quite addicted to buy 4D. My mum said it is helping her maintain her working brains...remembering numbers and combinations especially maths.

Some of my friends are also very attracted to this number game. If you play it properly within your means...I guess it is an exciting game. But please refrain from seeking medium or praying to trees etc for such numbering, you may be betting with your life to the devils...

Anyone like to share their experience of winning the big one ??? or tips of putting up the numbers or interpretation of dreams or experiences...?



3 comments:

Heroes said...

I was wondering any particular reason you posted this in your blog... but when I look closely and the number is very familiar.... hehehe ....

William said...

Is that your car registration number? Then congratularion. Yes, this is a game of probability and it is a science. Wondering what is the connection with trees and rocks.

Anonymous said...

I guess somebody is going to have many sleepless nights for not buying the number.