Thursday 28 February 2008

Two months nearly passed..29th is an extra day

Tomorrow, we are going into extra time...the 29th ! once in 4 years ! in the leap year. I have a friend whose birthday falls on 29th Feb...so she only celebrates once in four year (sigh...lost her contact...so can only pray for her happiness)..:)


In fact, I have been sharing with few friends that tomorrow is a day for our towkay as we have to work extra day for free and they earn 1 day extra productivity (or liabilities..hehehe). So, how am I going to spend this extra time ? Hmm...I guess nothing extra extra special...


In fact now, I keep reminding myself that I must appreciate everyday and give everyday a special feeling to live a fruitful happy life ahead...(not that I am negative or neglecting but I just felt that I need to add more wonderful values as other pressing responsibilities piling up).


Tomorrow is month end again...suck dry two pieces of lemon first (sour..arrgh)...then go all out to close the month with a respectable results. Then, have a great dinner with my family. Hmm..may be drunk myself in the RAIN.


How about you ?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

check with you, take 2 slices of lemos or 2 biji?? i hv started but cannot take during morning time especially b4 breakfast.

so only take b4 I go to sleep. hahahah...what abt apple cider? thought last time u also take apple cider? actually hv to take how many spoon? i also try that.

Anonymous said...

oops forgot to left my big name after left my comment...ah mei..:)

mygreatbuds said...

Take two biji leh...and recommended to take before breakfast and wait for about an hour.

Apple cider is also good alternative. One spoon and mix with 250ml of plain water.

Basically they are good for detoxification.

Heroes said...

will it cause gastric???

I bought a bottle of apple cider when i was working in KL in 1998 and still keep it intact in my house..... hahahah....still can drink??

Anonymous said...

Heroes, pls throw away your 1998 apple cider. you think like wine ah? hahahhha... Ah Mei

Heroes said...

Ah Mei, thank you for reminding me as i thought it's like wine, the longer u keep the taste is much more better...hehehe......