Sunday 17 February 2008

Lemon Cleanse and Day 1

  • I was in Sibu on Tuesday on a business trip and this round, I was introduced to a lemon cleansing programme by a client of mine at the local coffee shop just before we visited her office for business discussion.
  • Apparently according to her, she has been on the lemon diet for a long time and it has done many wonder to her. Her recipe is simple, just squeeze two lemon and drink all the juices from it without any mixture of water in the early morning before any foods. She will only take drinks or foods after an hour later.
  • She testified that this recipe has given her healthy self and flushing toxins from her body beside keeping fat intact.
  • Well, this sounds interesting to me especially after two weeks of heavy feasting. I have just bought 12 pieces of local lemon from Ta Kiong, The Spring this evening and had just suck 2 pieces into my stomach just to get early start of the cleansing programme. After 30 minutes as I am typing this blog,...I do felt some heat in my stomach...is it the cleansing process ? Hopeful so...:)
  • Not convinced enough (ya...I can understand), I have searched up in the Google for the lemon's effect...so far, all articles are referring it as a cleansing, detoxification agent/fruit. Wala...the road to cleansing....discarding all the toxins out from my body.
  • Today is day 1, let's see how far this can go... I have recorded my weight and waistline just in case I need them for official testimony and promotion later...hehehe..
  • BTW, she is a gorgeous business lady (won a beauty contest before)...that is why I am very attentive to her testimony...

11 comments:

Heroes said...

I am not surprise you undergo the cleansing programme when it was introduced by an attractive, gorgeous and pretty lady. If on the other way round, what would be your respond then???? Still puzzle and wondering.....please don't judge a book by its cover...hahahahah....BTW I would love to see the end result after probably a month, two or more? You want to set a target for yourself to achieve what you are desire of all this while?

Hardy said...

Wahhhhh.....Greatbuds, let me know the result in one week time. Maybe I want to try the cleansing programme

mygreatbuds said...

Heroes, whether we like it or not, book cover is still very important in having people to be convinced in the first place. Of course, we cannot put forth judgement without having trying it out or assessing further to ensure we are able to evaluate further...so I must try out...

Imagine;
a) Fat person to promote gym equipment ?
b) Disorganised person selling time management programme ?
c) Not so pretty person selling make up/perfume products

Can we achieve the objective ? Hmm, may be should reorganise the strategy...by saying, if you do not want youself to be like me, I would strongly suggest you to buy this product from me...hehehe reverse pychology.

Ivy said...

Gr8buds, while you are on the cleansing programme, remember not to keep on adding excessive toxic to the body ya...otherwise, how much cleansing also no use.

mygreatbuds said...

Ahem...10 days passed...and have sucked 20 pieces...the progress ???

Like to know...still need to wait after 8/3/2008 concidently the result will be out at the same time of our dear Malaysian Election...

mygreatbuds said...

Lovely dear..I do know dat..what you do not know or may know is...negative thoughts is also toxins to our body...must flush all out...

With all these out from our system, we will be able to grow on natural beauty..got it ?

Anonymous said...

MGB, you may want to consult chuan yew on how he slimmed down years ago especially after form 6. well, at least that is a testimony.

mygreatbuds said...

Great idea...as I know his ways since Uni time...great shape as always exercise @ badminton/jogging

However, I found our during my last slimming progress (where I had slimmed down nearly 20 kgs in 6 months)...is that don't be a marketing person especially an insurer...whereby entertainment is top priority. The place that I started work had made compulsion for marketing staff to drink tiger or lion juices every night on working days... ;)

or at least just drink organic apple juice (nutrituous breakfast) and have vege without rice and kampua without mee...and as what Pat mentioned...watch for the calories... (in fact most of my business supporters would be dissappointed as no "masala" time (tea/coffee time).

or be like my bro.Joe...who has slim size ever since 1997...jogging at 5pm for about 30 minutes (sigh...at that time just about to sit down to work on my paperwork after few rounds of beers outside...).

"Gangko bolan chai"...just have to work on frequent exercise....

Anonymous said...

perhaps heroes can enlighten MGB on how you can manage to stay fit all these years.

MGB, hold tightly to this principle - "if there is a will there is a way." Good luck .

Heroes said...

Joe, you statement of "perhaps heroes can enlighten MGB on how you can manage to stay fit all these years.", is this a compliment or tease me?? :-(

Can't you see my tummy during our 20th Reunion in Sibu?? MGB will laugh til drop all his teeth as he told me that my tummy is bigger than his in term of ratio!! (crying background)

MGB, "kampua without mee", sounds interesting.....

joseph said...

Heroes, if you think that you are not fit to share then can we have the honour to invite Patrick to share his secret of staying fit .

As far as waist line is concerned, I am not qualify for that.

May we call upon Patrick to come on stage to share his experience with us....