Thursday 14 February 2008

St.Valentine's Day


Traditionally, a special day for lovers...and a day when rose is the most expensive of all other days in the year though chocolate and the rest are still within the range. For me, I would like to spend this day with all my loved ones. Though we must always stay as loving as Valentine's day, we must also keep this day a extra special where we will spend more to enjoy. However, it is true that we must always live everyday to the fullest, give love without limitation to our loved ones and put our best interest to our life. Then, each day of our life will become more meanningful.

Dear Friends, Happy St. Valentine's Day...do say I love you as many times as possible beside other loving actions. (BTW, I on leave today to spend lovely time with my wife and children.)

No comments: