Friday 7 November 2008

Obama's Win Gives Hope

For the last two days, I have been reading a lot congratulatory messages about the 44th US President from a lot of people especially the leaders of Malaysian politics. I am asking myself, how sincere are their statement about the importance of picking leader of great competence ? against race/religion ? (biggest statement of all..is anyone can become PM ! kukukukuk)

Will it happen in Malaysia context in near future ? May be only when our country celebrates its 300th years of independence like US.

Nevertheless, I believe the hope is stronger and brighter and hopefully we have competent leader to lead our country through this political and financial turmoil in shortest time.

2 comments:

Heroes said...

.... I have a dream ......BY Westlife.....

Dream, dream, dream 2x... by unknown singer....

Money, money, money 2x.... BY ABBA.....

Mimpi, Duit, Duit....Mimpi Duit...... By...You know who and don't ask me.....

Anonymous said...

I have no idea who is that singer. share-lah.