Wednesday 5 November 2008

My Beautiful Sister

Happy Birthday, my dearest sis. I love you very much (Muacchh!). You make such a wonderful wish tonight as you had happily disclosed to me. I am very blessed to have you as my big sister.


Ee-ee had given you such a wonderful birthday gift this year (...no need to guess long...I read your face...smiling gleefully). We all know that you like reading a lot and mum & dad (especially dad) are very impressed when you can read Mandarin fluently (he is still wondering how to catch up on those Chinese characters). Tonight you have read 10 pages of Genesis...without assistance (wow !)

Beside, mum bought the lovely Hello Kitty cheese cake, a watch and pink bag. Dad buy you a mum-mum KFC....such a great time ! I have prepared a birthday card but can only later.

My birthday is also coming soon liau....yeh...yeh..my time lo....need to list down my gift list..power ranger, Ben 10, Naruto....Mystique Force....etc etc...(Uncle Eric...remember yo !)

2 comments:

Heroes said...

Wow...kids grow really fast... How old is she already? 6 I guess...

Hmm... when is Moses birthday?

mygreatbuds said...

Mystery (both the age & moses' birthdate)...cannot tell you on the blog...to protect privacy..hehehe...

I think if you are back by 15th, you can still buy him big birthday bash..kekekee