Monday 17 November 2008

A Gift Grom HSBC

This has been quite sometime already but my heart just felt strong to put few words on record.

On the actual day, HSBC was the first to wish me.."Happy Birthday"...this year via sms at 8.00 a.m sharp and then they have also mailed me a great birthday card and a gift voucher to redeem at Starbuck as display above. I could not help but indeed very impress and appreciate on their highest quality of services in reaching out to appreciate their good customers. The setting, timing and coordination of this appreciation deserves many claps when not only they are the only one who meet this standard of services whilst many others have been trying to emulate.

Last but not least, this is not an advertisement for them but it is my sincere admiration of their services that I would like to put on record. In corporate line, they have made the difference.
Thank You.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a HSBC credit card holders for more than 10 years.

How come I am not been given the gifts for my birthday? How come HSBC treats customers diferrently? How come you have the gift and I don;t have the gift?

mygreatbuds said...

Is it ? Is your account active ?

Anonymous said...

very, super, mighty active. And I pay my credit card bill promptly, without fail every month.

Unless your card is a platinum, then I have nothing to say.

mygreatbuds said...

I cannot disagree your guess.

Anonymous said...

say so early mah.

Heroes said...

Joe Joe...Mighty Joe.... I think you would not disagree with me, we (u & me) are still far far far away from that kind of appreciation from those reputable company by giving us gift on our birthday.... :-)

Mr Tee said...

I think MGB forgot to mention only those 180cm and above qualify for this gift. hope that helps to solve the so many Why Why above. :) Just my 2 cents.

Taking time out (5mins break) to dis-stress by visiting blogs. Can't help to give this one a reply right away! BTW, I will be BACK very soon! Have 2 stressful meetings this weekend to catch up....

Anonymous said...

Heroes, one day we are going to get the platinum card. Yes, one day. And one day we are going to tell MGB "I got also, wat."

Mr Tee, hope you have a fruitful meeting.

Heroes said...

Joe...go for titanium card.... :-)