Tuesday 29 July 2008

Best Buddies


Is it not that the above photo gave us a lot pondering about friendship...best buddies in and around our life ?

Buddy whom you can talk about almost anything and trusting that he or she will keep the secret only for himself/herself. A person who could share your burden at the least have a listening ear...

A buddy is more than just a friend. To some, it may be even a closer definition than to a brother or sister ? but definitely not closer than your husband or wife (I hope I do not start a domestic enquiry over this definition).

I have received a message over email sometime ago, it said..."A true buddies is like angels lifting you up or helping you to remember how to fly your wings when they are down..."

In my very first writing, I did mention about friend and buddy...listing them down and value them individually....so how many buddies that you have in your life so far ??

Don't confess here...just count it in your pure heart, after that pray for each one of them...okie ! (I hope I am one of them...hehehe)

2 comments:

Heroes said...

Buddies....hmm......(still thinking hardly).....who, who, who.....

mygreatbuds said...

Unbalanced mind...a research states that 1 out of 4 person in the country may suffer from it...so...if you find 3 of your friends are okay..then you are the one who is unbalanced ....:)