Sunday 22 June 2008

The Roar of the Jungle

Joe, I am glad that you are missing me although I have thought only pretty lads will miss me.

Well, I actually too engross with my company's biggest event for the agency last weekend and in fact I was hooked up since 3 weeks ago when you may still remember I have entertained two 'hot' ladies...from there on every weekend was a hectic day for me beside phone calls to request this and that...and I nearly have to dismantled my old Astro parabolic (at my old house) yesterday evening just because my big boss wish to watch Euro 2000 at 2.45am at our hottest resort (now)...Damai Puri...(hey...indeed a great resort, it was my first time since the new owner took over !) Luckily, we managed to convince the hotel to get one for us. Phew !

Not only staying awake into late nights, I have broke another personal record by going to and fro Damai 3x in 4 hours...as to lead my guest back to the hotel.

Last night, we had our Gala Dinner with the theme " Roar of the Jungle". Indeed a sweet virgin, hotty night with tantalizing moments as we drunk ourself into the wonderland. Few cried though they are drunk (I dun know why ??) and few kissed each others...probably too touch with the great moments that we had.

Believe or not...few had even undressed themself !!! and run to the beach to have a hot swim (I can now imagine and appreciate how the "Jaws" influence on young kids).

BTW, the photo I have taken is a bit blur because I was also high...when taking this photo :)...a traditional Iban dance by our two top agents. Memang ada gaya..leh..!

Beers, whiskey and Red wines are all over the place. Screaming voices and shouts of the jungle really make us released a lot of the pressure in our inner self...that is why probably some cried uncontrollably. hehehe...

Hey guess what....our Kuching ecomony was richer by about RM250,000.00 by the group of 120 visitors from West Malaysia and 5% was probably sucked by our Dalian/Sichuan/Hubei friends...oh yes...also Liaoning too !

3 comments:

Heroes said...

Hmm, no wonder so anxious to know whether TV3 did telecast the match between Holland and Russia on Saturday night... Big Boss want to watch... but i guess all of them would be disappointed as Holland was beaten tamely by Russia 3-1! What a shocked to all including me....

"Why we cry?".... now i knew what's going on there... i am sure u r not the group of crying and kissing but r u joining the group running to the beach??

U said u r high that night?? Is there anything wrong with my eye when i read it? In my life or u ever told me, u never get high.... correct me if i m wrong...

How's our Mr. Masalah?

I guess that night our dalian/kuilin friends must be extremely happy to see u after so long and yet bring so many new friends.....BTW, did anyone of them asking about me then??? :-)

mygreatbuds said...

aiya...ah I dun care who won so long I have a good rest during that kind of hour. I really damm tired after 2 consecutive nights of late night and heavy drinking...imagine, they have actually ask me to drive down to city that morning at 1 a.m for further happy moments....I of course escaped !...knowing down and up Damai will take me 1 hours plus the happy time, I may just reach my bed at 5a.m.!

Hey...do not confuse between high and drunk....high meaning you are happy and you like it more but you know what it is....drunk...you just do not know what you are going !

So, I am high and happy to be with frens who are also very happy but conscious of not stripping naked or grabbing balls (real ball).

As usual, Dalian/kuilin frens only remember paymasters...well, they are just being professional.

Anonymous said...

MGB, glad that you are "back." Now the puzzle is almost fixed as most questions have been answered in this write up - you missing for ages, the 2 visitors from east malaysia.


My underwear is almost wet after listening to the good time that you had.