Saturday 2 October 2010

I Took A Rest from FB

The final countdown ended the night before which was 11.59pm, 30.9.2010 after I have put up in my FB. I was looking forward to the last lap, the final quarter of 2010 and how I could push myself to achieve another milestone in my 3rd quarter. The verdict ?

It is good. I am satisfied on how I performed under such cirscumtances though I did not meet my budget figure. The process was important for me as I was reflecting each day and make my thinking to reality. I was asking myself how can I be difference ? Yes, different in presenting myself and delivering my achievement. How could I help more people to be close to their dreams ? How could I protect their wills and dreams and at the same time carrying my own dreams. I must say, the process is still on going (taking a sip of La Rose Doree').

Oh yes, I took a rest a rest from FB since yesterday....just to have my thinking solely on how can I finish my 2010 the best that I could. You may say that it is a reflection time...on my life.

The greatest failure that I have this year so far...guess what ? is my plan of fitness (hihihihi...laughing myself)...may be consolation is that I still weight the same since 1/1/2010...at least not too bad. I had my 'scare' two months back and I know I am reaching to my dragon year soon...and in reality I need total transformation....(Yes, I will !!...thinking if not Mt KK will be in next life...shoooosh...nope, it will be in 2011, yes. I will..)

Yes, today I had a 1 km brisk walking and it took me 15 minutes. I will do it everyday (I promised!) Let's see, how I fare in 10 days time...20 days, 1 month and 3 months...(taking another gulp...bottom up on La Rose Doree')

See me at the top !!!

No comments: