Thursday 29 January 2009

Kick Start To Training

I confess that I have only had twice training sessions, the last was some two weeks ago...walking 4 km at the Stutong Park with Heroes at 6.30 a.m. This morning (in fact few days ago too), we are supposed to do another few rounds but sad to say it is raining heavily at 6.30 a.m.

Why do we train in the morning at 6.30 a.m. ? I would say that is the best time available rather than evening when we have a hard finding (I mean myself) to spend for training as my office hour finished at 6pm.

So this morning, I took the training activities to surf internet instead for more information about conquering Mount Kinabalu and I found this site to be very informative as the writer clearly share the experiences for us to prepare ourself well.... Go and find out ! http://www.climbmtkinabalu.com/index.html

We have less than 93 days before the starting at Mesilau Gate. It is very exciting even as I type this blog whilst worrying about high attitude challenges...my stamina, my tummy, my legs...

This Saturday, I pray that there will be no rain at 6.30 a.m, so that we can go walking for at least 8 km (equivalent to the distance from Mesilau to the Summit) except it is on a flat ground :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope the rain will go away soon. Everybody is affected by the rain. For me, I have yet to start the trainig. I have yet to to settle down in the new environment.