Wednesday 28 January 2009

First Day At Work


Today is the 3rd day of Lunar Chinese New Year. Time passes very fast, here I am in office after 4 days of holiday.

It is a quiet day but manage to secure one business as many offices are still closed and if open, the key people are still away on leave. No collection can be done in thses few days and to some customers, they do not like people to ask for payment within 15 days of the CNY.

Food is expensive with RM5.00 kolok mee for breakfast and afternoon, I have difficulty in finding place to eat as many favourite coffee shops are still closed.
Tomorrow, I shall be taking a day off to be with my children and wife as they are still on holidays. Still very much in new year mood and I think everything will return to usual by next Monday when everyone is back to work.
Better get back to work now...

No comments: