Monday 5 January 2009

At least, I have tried !

1. I have tried to motivate the people around me....make them happy especially my loved ones, family, close buddies, friends...

2. I have tried to put better quality in my life...and share with others, I will achieve very soon....

3. I have tried to exercise more, it will from now onwards...at least I have climbed Mount Singai last week !

4. I have tried to inform my class reunion 2009 chairman, but no news...I tried to call him but no answers.

5. I have tried to blog better and at least 3 blogs per week....I believe I will...

6. I have tried to be more capable in handling problems/crisis as good as good news..I will keep trying...

7. I have tried to spend meaningfully..I need to do it to make every RM bigger to cover more satisfaction...

8. I have tried to be more creative in my work ..I hope to improve another few notches...

9. I have tried to be more IT savvy...I am still trying very hard.

10. I have tried to read more....to read a book a week, I am trying my best...

There are so many things in life that I must try.....so long I am not afraid or avoid trying them, I think I will be a better person every moment. So now, must start listing down the things that worth trying...any suggestion ?

3 comments:

Heroes said...

I have some suggestions for you..

1) Try to reduce your waist...remember? Thats one of your goals this year...

2) Try to reduce your mee intake.

3) Try to plan a break from work every 3 months.

4) Try to love yourself more from now on.

Anonymous said...

There are a lot of priorties in our life and there seems to be so many things that we want to do and achieve. Undeniably, we have many interests and passions.

Often times, we neglect somebody or forget to do something which is very, very important. For instance, we may forget to pray; forget to fetch our family members; we spend less time with our family; we exercise less and taking unhealthy foods due to various reasons and the list goes on and on.

MBs, my heart goes out to all of you. May you find hope and happiness.

Ivy said...

I read some where that when we use the word "try", we are just giving ourselves a back door.

I remember this part "...either you do it or you don't do it, there is no such thing as 'try'. You don't say you 'try' to stand, do you?...."

Replace the word 'try' with the word 'will' and you find that your list shortens dramatically becos you can only commit to achieving a few things at one time. It makes you set your top priorities.

What's more important to you - achieving 2-3 goals a year or having a long list of goals you will 'try' to achieve? We all have different answers.