Tuesday 12 August 2008

Cigarette Butts

I have many times like to put up this blog as I just do not like the way most of the smokers litter around while they enjoy their puffing and especially when they just throw out their cigarette butt from their vehicle while driving and you are right behind them observing their act.

I have just observed one this morning ! (Buds, when was the last one you see ? Shaking your heads ? or butts ? )

Yes, it is their right and choice to smoke but please do respect for others for their right also.

My prayer for them is hopefully they would realise not only they are killing the mother nature by littering around, they are also killing their family and neighbours through their second hand smoke though they have their own right to kill themself slowly.

I have many smoker friends/customers/associates and only handful of them respect others even few do collect their butt in a special box.

To smokers....I appeal to you to respect your neighbour whilst you smoke, do not litter, do not smoke in air-con room/place. If you have done that, I respect you.

4 comments:

Heroes said...

Eeee....'Gi Lik' to see that teeth!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Guys,

If you were to do the same as per photo shown, I think you will never get the same kind of expression. I mean the shape of the mouth. It is so peculiar, especially the edge of the mouth.

If you have mirror now, do try and compare yours with the picture.

Please feedback if you have tried.

mygreatbuds said...

Joe, those are probably surgically done ! hehehe

Anonymous said...

MGB, I just think the photo is so unnatural.