Friday 4 April 2008

T.G.I Friday's


T.G.I. Friday stands for Thank God It's Friday.

My first visit to this nice cosy restaurant cum cafe was way back in 1995 (the building in the photo is somewhere else), the first month when I started working in Jalan Raja Chulan, KL as a management trainee. I do not really know or appreciate why the owner called themself T.G.I and not until now I began to appreciate Friday's mood...

Why ? because tonight is a Friday night and I can stay up late as tomorrow is a holiday...so I can still wake up early and can take afternoon nap as I like...don't you agree ? After slog for 5 days, we deserve a good break, is it not ? A break away from the office discipline...

Today is the time to let loose a bit to reflect the whole week's performance and recollection of those productivity time. Today is also the time to chart the next week's programme with team members.


Well, may be it is all in our mind,...just because tomorrow, we do not need to clock in office...that is why we are loosen up...hehehe...then if we could control our mindset, we can have everyday a Friday, everyday is a great day ! right ?...

In KL, we will have Happy Friday whereby we will gang up to have bars hopping till we drop...what a sweet time...having those boostering drinks as we sing and get drunk in arms...

Cheers !

No comments: