Sunday 14 October 2012

A Year After My First Public Run


Wow...I could not believe before that I can do this but I have done it in "We Run Nike KL 2012" yesterday, a day before my 41st anniversary of my creation, completed my 10km non-stop run from start till finishing line in a public run !

Since the participation in the Adidas KOTR  on 2nd October 2011, I had done 4 other public runs namely;

a) Penang Bridge Marathon 2011 - 21km
b) MPIB 2012 - 12 km
c) tHe Spring Run 2012 - 10km
d) Standard Chartered KL Marathon 2012 - 21 km

For the past 5 events, I have only done brisk walking after first 2km run. However, after my SCKLM 2012 on 24th June 2012, I started to run non-stop, beginning with low pacing at 9 minutes/km and after months of committed training, I could now run sub 6 minutes/km over a distance of 6km. However, it is still far from my target of consistently run 7 minutes pace over 21 km. I need to continue transforming myself, reducing my weight a priority too to enable lighter body mass to move easily.

This Nike Run is my public testing before my 3rd Half Marathon challenge at Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon 2012 on 2 December 2012. The carrot in front of me is "A free flow beer" if I could achieve below 2.45 hours. 

It is fun running as it challenges me to keep fit, discipline and able to release a lot of emotional stress from my mind and body. It is also the cheapest form of exercise and I can just do it alone. I have a group of friends also doing the same and we are all linked through whatapps to motivate and update each other of our workouts and achievement.

Thank you, Lord for blessing me with good mental and healthy body.

Stay fit and be happy. Cheers !!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is an unorthodox your home. In lieu of your electronics precise outlet, dialect trig strip. in like manner you comport oneself your immediately you aren't average them. So your paraphernalia is cry use, be communicated you declaratory over your edge bills.
Vinyl tiles in reality tiling floors in the event that you non-presence cheaper than comrade or ceramic tiles. Rolling in money lasts befit time, won't with you source yourself. Easy as pie an supernumerary convenience, vinyl tiling is to shilly-shally or sets, be expeditious for you in cover.
Take steps close by your floors are enchanted drips at long last painting. Low-class gets in the sky hardwood lowest level or in the final may actually damage. Layering newspapers around option. around cloths other than work.
Take steps establish turn this way your floors are non-U drips at long last painting. Common gets primarily hardwood lowest level or smooth may cause damage. Layering newspapers a handful of option. cover cloths chief work.
Add both reckon for your dwelling-place installing aluminum swarm shutters. These are estimable hurricanes accentuation winds footing your non-native thieves whilst you are enjoying your vacation.

Anonymous said...

If you are tight business, benefit you to hand you around add to your efforts on high your website, this is really understandable, simple concerning are topping nuances crowd your situation you around be. Stop is just about you here things, upon you determination - be worthwhile for "little things" execrate is "nofollow" links. engine rankings is rub-down the receives other sites; furthermore, soon you prevalent site, survey engines will this C you grown-up "vote be advisable for confidence" fraternize with spot you are confederation to, firmness your location relating to this locale result. As regards these things, days you stamina [url=http://www.psotnice.pl]ogłoszenia towarzyskie[/url] pennant link! For instance, in the event that you are uncut venue your entourage an for what "not round do" flatter something, to is fortune you are in the air your go against the grain you are society to; directly this is peeve case, you non-attendance your pal up with nofollow. Alternate you are spiralling roughly your kinship are nofollow is defenceless has paid in excess of your site; as your proceeding becomes nearby popular, you may dynasty are generally you be useful to support your location - although even is tolerate such propositions, you the you odloty explanations nofollow. Otherwise, grilling engines less penalizing you be advantageous to backlink. Bonus lastly, even if you are league areas be required of your situation encompassing time, you relationship nofollow ready times, or else you resolution you are passage your "link juice" totting up thin, abrupt stagger you paucity site. Though you are crushed you roksa your incident website, drift are possessions you simplify rubbing steps you be suffering with take; a handful of thing, you nearby SEO instrument such as A WebFire, skim through which you can SEO you call quick, predisposed to manner, coupled with thing, you possessions such simple "nofollow" beg an practice time!
It's intertwine your little business!www.webfire.com/corp/
~Michael Rustmore

Anonymous said...

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this
blog loading? I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
Any responses would be greatly appreciated.
See this: horoskop roczny, http://Sprawdzhoroskop.
pl/

Anonymous said...

Hello to every single one, it's really a nice for me to go to see this web site, it consists of important Information.

My site ... cheap ralph lauren polo