Sunday 17 January 2010

88-90 SHS Class Reunion 2010

When is it ? I have no clue....traditionally...it is on the 2nd day of Chinese New Year which will be 15th Feb 2010 (Monday).

But I have received a call from a friend...just checking whether someone could contact the organising chairman "Wong Kieng Thai" to do it?
However, I am not going back this CNY as my parents will be celebrating in Kuching but I told him, I will try to contact him (feeling funny).

There a few going back...Anthony, Mr. Tee, Thadeus, Stephen Chung...I guess if concerted effort is put in, there will still be a roaring reunion although it is quite a late move...

I will check with the OC soon to check it out...

3 comments:

Ivy said...

Bravo for keeping your blog updated!!

Pat said...

Alas, I won't be back this year, but will back next year.

I have a suggestion - as age is catching on all of us, I think we should no longer leave it to luck for the organizing of these gatherings in the future, maybe we can have a permanent committee that will try to organize it every year. What do you think?

mygreatbuds said...

ok Pat, you have my vote for Life Chairman ! Yes !

and don't worry, I am your Life supporter...:-)