Tuesday 4 August 2009

The Best Beef Noodles In Singapore

It is in Ang Mo Kio, as my brother in law (in yellow shirt, 2nd last) brought us there for the best beef noodles in town. As witnessed, the long que is never ending as customers waited for their turn to order (as they que orderly...but not at our local here, further not self service le).

Why it is the best as proclaimed ?! It is voted by Singaporeans and for many years, they have reigned undisputed champion ! (I wonder this idea can be passed to Dato WSK for Sibu's tourism, if we could also highlight and award the best Kampua Mee !)

Okay, let's see the photos taken....

a) Curry beef noodles...
It is delicious...man, as I typed my words...my salivas keep flushing out...huh !


b) Kuaytiaw beef...I like the curry better...

So, guys/gals...make sure you ask for this best beef noodles if you are in Singapore...go early before you wipe your eyes with tissues.

No comments: