Tuesday 7 April 2009

Another BM Quits

Whilst all BMs are preparing smart and hard for the summit this monthend, we have just received the announcement of one of the most interesting BM quiting this quest of conquering Mount Kinabalu. The last round, we had our Joe but was almost effortly replaced by another BM. This time round, it is hard to get a replacement but who knows, there may just another BM waiting to fill up this seat ! This is so a positive news like the stock market nowadays.

Hey, the good thing is the rest are ever eager to ensure 100% success of this scalping ! (I had just bought my windbreaker/sweater that cost me a bomb ! so..the commitment is definitely 100% here although lately I am faced with a lot of challenges...)

Seriously, this morning, is just my 2nd time continuously work myself up in preparing the quest...mind me...it is only about 24 days left. BM1 told me that we need to disciplinely carry out our own training during weekday whilst for weekend, we can do it together.

This week, we will scale Mount singai again (3X I guess to recover the last 3 trips which are supposed to be done !). I hope BM1, BM2, BM6 & BM8 can all make it to this last few training together...

I shall calling you....wherever you go ... (Digi theme song....)

No comments: