Wednesday 25 March 2009

Discovering Truth or Lies

In the last two weeks, I have been discovering lies made throughout the years. This is really sad especially the trust built up over the time has broken to pieces. A trusted person but it turn out to be mastermind of many dilemmas.

This trust once broken, it cannot be mend by human standard (even to my standard..hehehe). Though I am angry and sad, I looked up at Jesus, whom has been cheated, betrayed, spanked, spit or even scorge, He can still forgive us...why can't we when we are His followers ?

Many a times, we have breached our promises with Him, we ask for forgiveness, He forgave us....

When i climbed Mount Singai two weeks ago, The Lord subtly gave me the message...forgive as I have forgiven you. I will not forsaken you even the rest despise you.

When the dust was about to settle down, today, I discovered more lies (truth about lying) and complications. I could not believe this is happening. I am gathering more information and it is just so sad... hai...

1 comment:

Momie said...

MGB, try to look at different angle..u will feel much more better..:) try to think on the bright side..no point to get angry n look at the same angle..

once u able to forgive, u will feel much more happier..:) trust the Lord, He is right..