Tuesday 26 June 2007

Health is Wealth

Since early this month, I was down with fever and block nose. Though I thought I have recovered till few days ago, I caught another round of flu, block nose with slight fever due to few late nights when my bosses were in town. Popping a lot of Vit C + garlic pills, now I am left with coughing and slight flu. I really hope to be back on 100% ok soon as there are so many engagement duties towards end of this month.

Frankly, during the suffering period, health is really wealth as when we are sick we are unable to perform our duties to the best of ability. A lot of reflection though, as it helps with our conscience. I am considered very blessed by the Almighty as my last visitation to doctor was way back to June 2005.

My friend, do take care of our health as it is wealth for us when we are healthy !

No comments: